발신: Chenelle K Goyen <email@example.com>
날짜: 2013/10/09 오후 3:11 (GMT-06:00)
제목: Congratulations from UGA!
Dear Student and Family,
My name is Chenelle Goyen, I am an Assistant Director of Admissions for International Admissions and Residency here at the University of Georgia, Undergraduate Admissions. I wanted to personally reach out to you and say:
CONGRATULATIONS! We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the University of Georgia!
I am thrilled to be working with you on the next steps you need to take on becoming a student here at UGA!
Please read all of the following to get your I-20 processed!
Please follow the next steps to becoming a student here at UGA!
1. UGA MyStatus:
· Please take a look at your UGA MyStatus account for updates on your application and what to do next.
2. I-20 Request Form for F-1 Student Visa:
· The Office of International Education will also be in contact with you in the processing of your I-20
3. Transfer Clearance Form:
· Attached you will find the UGA Transfer Clearance Form
As part of the admission process at the University of Georgia, the Transfer Clearance Form must be completed by your present international student advisor. This form is to be used by F-1 or J-1 students currently studying in the United States at another institution.
· Please complete this form and send it to your current, or former, international student advisor.
· Please have this form completed and returned to us by the SEVIS release date that your advisor has indicated.
4. Acceptance Letter:
· Attached you will find your Acceptance letter in PDF form
5. Postal Address:
· Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your most accurate postal address or mailing address, phone number, and email address, so that we can ship your I-20 document, Acceptance Letter, and other material in your acceptance packet once your I-20 has been issued.
· If you are planning on not attending UGA, then please cancel your application to UGA on your MyStatus account.
Again, I want to thank you for your interest in UGA, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 706-542-2112 or email at us at email@example.com !
Wish you all the best,
Assistant Director of Admissions
International Admissions and Residency
Verification of Lawful Presence
University of Georgia
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Terrell Hall, Room 212
210 South Jackson Street
Athens, GA, 30602-1633
Phone : 706-542-2112